For the utmost in convenience, NetAssess enables your clients or employees to complete IPAT assessments online.
- IPAT issues you a one-time-use Pass Code for each report ordered.
- You assign the Pass Codes to specific test takers and notify them of the website address.
- When a test taker begins, you are notified by email. For quick, easy communication between you and your test takers, the test administration pages include an email link back to you, plus your name and phone number.
- Once the test taker completes the assessment online, IPAT immediately scores the test and emails you a complete interpretive report in pdf format which you open using Adobe® Acrobat® software.
- A private email account.
- Your clients need a computer with Internet access (current versions of Internet Explorer® and Netscape Navigator are supported; most others will work).
Visit NetAssess* >
*Requires account. To sign up and arrange for your licensing agreement and password, email IPAT customer service or call 800 225 4728.